Are you a React Developer with UI/UX Design Experience?
Plexflo is growing and we’d like you to join our team. We’re building technology solutions for the clean energy industry. We are looking fora qualified React developer to join our SaaS development team. You will be responsible for building the client-side of our web applications and native apps. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies.
Why should you work at Plexflo?
Plexflo is a start-up company that thrives on innovation and providing business value in the electric vehicles and other forms clean-energyintegration projects. We have established a great team, we work on cool and exciting projects, and we offer flexible work hours. You’ll work remotely at home or work hybrid at our office in Bengaluru, India or Boulder, Colorado (US) if you live near the office.
- Develop, maintain, and improve web applications and mobile apps using React
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability and user experience
- Understand functional requirement documents and implement into code
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies
- Proven (minimum 3 years) work experience as a React developer
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging, cross-platform issues and resolution
- In-depth understanding of the entire development process(design, development, and deployment)
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Participate in the creative design, development and implementation of complex applications using new technologies and best practices
- Implement styling using code in HTML, CSS, React components
- Collaborate and communicate effectively in a team environment
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- 3+ years of relevant React development
- 1+ years of UI/UX design experience
- AWS Experience: Required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, able to prioritize tasks and manage your time effectively
- Must be a proactive and continuous learner
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Startup Stock and Equity
- International Travel Support for Conferences