Imagine yourself as a Plexflo intern. Join Plexflo today and help us innovate and shape the business of clean and sustainable energy networks across the world.
If you want an internship experience that will dramatically shape your career, consider a company that’s dramatically shaping the future of cleantech and Electric Vehicle adoption across the world.
This internship position will prepare you for high profile, customer-facing role that is the primary technical face and orchestration point for enterprise customers in the energy industry. You will be required to bring your strong, proven background in clean energy/SaaS/EV sales and rapidly acquaint yourself with the broad range of Plexflo solutions and technologies. At Plexflo, you will work on real-world projects in collaboration with teams across the world while having fun along the way. You will be empowered to build community, explore your passion, and achieve your goals.
Late April / Early May 2022
You will be in charge of driving the technical motions within business development. You will drive specific solution area revenue and market share. Based on the tremendous opportunity of digital transformation across the energy industry, we focus our range of Artificial Intelligence powered solutions for the utility industry and go-to-market efforts for our software for accelerating EV Adoption across different market verticals.
Typical Daily Duties:
- Engages with and guides customers toward technical decisions to purchase and use Plexflo technology related to Electric Vehicles, Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics.
- Leverages sales strategy to address customer digital transformation and align technology to customer business needs.
- Understands customer needs, collects customer feedback, and provides strategic input to customers.
- Demonstrates Plexflo solutions to prove capabilities, applies architectures to client scenarios, and engages in partner sell-with scenarios to scale through partners.
- Acts as an orchestration point for technical resources and works to resolve blockers in order to achieve solution implementations.
- Provides technology guidance to clients and orchestrates the interaction between energy sector, clients, industry partners and Plexflo's resources.
- Drives new opportunities, demand generation, digital transformation, and the mapping of utility and energy industry/business scenarios to Plexflo's solutions.
- Drives conversations with clients to present the strategic value of Plexflo's solutions and acts as a trusted technology advisor both internally and externally with technical and/or business decision-makers.
- Gathers insights about client business and leverages existing architecture approaches to achieve Plexflo’s agreed commitments to clients.
- Currently Pursing or have completed Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree with at least one quarter/semester remaining to complete after internship.
- Be available to fully participate in-person events and conferences (as early as May 2022).
- Passion for Electric Vehicles, clean energy technology, data analytics, and working with customers
- Strong balance of both business and technical skills
- Exceptional negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills
- Technical consulting, technical consultative selling, product development, or related technical/sales experience is a plus
- Bachelors degree
- Experience doing extensive research
- Overall a kind and fun person